Today, parents can easily buy toys with variety of shapes, materials and prices. However, choosing appropriate toys for age and the child’s development are difficult issues. There are a lot of games that your child can take part in such as cycling, playing football, volleyball and even trampoline. However, not all parents are well aware of how to choose the right game and toy for their kids. Therefore, in this paper, I would like to share with parents some of the recommendation of how to select the toys for their baby and what is the best trampoline to buy on the market.
Six Criteria When Selecting Toys For The Baby.
Choose toys which are suitable for the child’s age
– For children from 1-3 years old: Choose simple toys which are easy to hold with many colors like dice, animals and books. You should not buy toys which are too big or too small because your children easily shallow or sharp angles toys can be dangerous when a child falls into.
– Children over 3 years: Choose toys that stimulate creativity and concentration of children such as lego (puzzle), cube and bubble toys.
Do not buy toys which are not suitable with the mental development of your kids.
You are glad if your child is smart and want him to play some smart games to practice his brain. However, this can put pressure on the child. Therefore, let children play with the natural rhythms in accordance with his age. Ideal toy is the one which stimulates curiosity and the ability to control.
The action is as important as playing toys
You should choose the toy which can stimulate multiple senses of the child; the toys children imitate the actions of adults, such as housing (puzzle), cooking (cookware), and gardening.
Bigger children like complex toy
Children under 1 year of age, concerns mainly the sound and colors, but when the child grow up, he will like toy which has many functions for example: The car has many parts which can be disassembled and assembled into different shapes.
Respect the child’s interests
Each child has its own interests in toys; you know this and should respect the child to buy the toys he loves. However, parents also need to adjust and educate children by recommending the suitable toys. Children will be certainly surprised and excited.
How To Choose A Good Trampoline
In this part, I would like to talk about the trampoline, which is one of the most preferable toys for children that parents often choose. No matter how dangerous it is when accidents happen, it seems to be full of joy for kids when they can play with their friends happily.
To make sure that you can choose the right and high quality product, there are some important factors that you should take into consideration when purchasing as follow:
- Exposed Springs: Normally, the trampolines are often designed to have a great length to avoid the exposed spring, which can hurt people when they landing. You should make a selection of the trampoline, which has a new design without the springs thanks to new technology to set a limit on risk.
- Metal poles: A lot of traditional trampolines have enclosure which uses the metal poles in order to hold the form of the frame and the netting. However, this might be dangerous as padded because the body can be harmed as colliding with poles. Therefore, I suggest that you should choose the modern-designed trampoline which is equipped with the different kind of pole to decrease the bad impact on your body.
- Space: When installing a trampoline, you should set up a suitable place to make sure that it doesn’t hazardous to protect your kids from accidents.
With the information, I hope that you can more understand the need of your kids and know how to choose the best products for them. Besides, you can know more about the trampoline products as well as what factors that you should concern in the purchasing product. You can read more reviews on my trampoline blog about some of the common and popular trampolines in the market currently.